Rollins Pond is an incredible camping and recreation complex, for all who love boating, paddling, biking and hiking, yet would appreciate hot showers and indoor plumbing.
There's a volleyball court, boat and canoe rentals, and a boat launch (25 hp or less.)
80% of the campsites are directly on the shoreline of Rollins Pond, and the remaining 20% have water views from across the road. There's wonderful biking on this 10 MPH posted blacktop, and Otter Hollow Trail allows access to its sister campground, Fish Creek Pond.
Adjacent Whey Pond is stocked with trout.
May - August, 268 sites