Fri, 06/25/2021 12:00 amSat, 06/26/2021 12:00 amSun, 06/27/2021 12:00 am View More Dates
Hosted at the iconic Hotel Saranac, this weekend get-a-way pairs some of the most stunning road cycling in the Adirondacks with delicious local dining in postcard perfect downtown Saranac Lake, a community filled with unique shops, art galleries, and stunning architecture. Don't wait to sign up, registration is limited to just 40 participants and will close on May 26, unless sold out prior.
- 2 nights’ single or double accommodations
- 2 fully supported and guided road cycling routes
- Hearty rest stops
- Secure indoor bike parking
- Three course dinner the night of arrival
- Local beer or wine pairing with dinner
- Breakfast Saturday and Sunday
- $10 coupon to Campfire Bar & Grill
- Historic Saranac Lake walking tour and museum admission
- Event gifts and surprises
Proceeds from the event will be donated to PlayADK, a nonprofit organization working to create a state-of-the-art children’s museum in the heart of Saranac Lake.
Built in the Roaring Twenties to host that era’s most notable movers and shakers in refined style, Hotel Saranac has been completely refreshed for the modern guest - all while keeping true to our genuine, historic Adirondack heritage.
NOTE: For the safety of all, this event will follow New York State and Hotel Saranac COVID-19 protocols.