Wed, 10/31/2018 8:00 am
This is an informal monthly breakfast gathering that includes a brief presentation on a topic of local history. See the list of presenters below.
The Breakfast Club is $20 for members of HSL, and $25 for non-members. RSVPs are required. See the breakfast club page for more information on the breakfast club and to RSVP!
- May 30: Joe Hackett, local Adirondack guide
- June 27: Jay Annis, local boat building history
- July 25: Ed Kanze , naturalist
- August 29: Michael Preis , history of Knollwood
- September 26: Howard Riley, local history
- October 31: Adirondack Park Paranormal Society