Sat, 03/16/2019 10:00 amSun, 03/17/2019 11:00 am
St. Paddy’s Day is coming up fast, and we’ve got a whole weekend of fun planned for the whole family. Come by and join in the fun!
Saturday, March 16th | 10am - 5:30pm
Parade Day Festivities
Join us for a fun-filled Parade Day, including a “golden” treasure hunt for the kids, a traditional corned beef & cabbage lunch, raffles, drinks - and, of course, the best parade view in town on the Terrace!
- 10am: Great Hall bar opens
- 11:30am: Pot Of Gold Rush shamrock hunt (perfect for kids 12 and under)
- 12pm - 4pm: Corned Beef and Cabbage Buffet in the Ballroom (Adults: $18; Children 6-12: $9; Children 5 and below: free!)
- 1pm: Parade viewing from the Terrace
- 2:30pm: $3 drafts in the Great Hall Bar with live music
- 4:30pm: St. Paddy’s Day Raffle
Sunday, March 17th | 11am - 9pm
St. Paddy’s Day Fun
Stop by on the holiday itself for some tasty A la Carte specials at Campfire, complete with live music, classic pub fare, and fresh-poured pints to match the festivities. Sláinte!