Mon, 09/21/2020 9:30 amTue, 09/22/2020 9:30 amWed, 09/23/2020 9:30 amThu, 09/24/2020 9:30 amFri, 09/25/2020 9:30 amSat, 09/26/2020 9:30 amSun, 09/27/2020 9:30 amMon, 09/28/2020 9:30 amTue, 09/29/2020 9:30 amWed, 09/30/2020 9:30 am View More Dates
Teen/Adult(Ages 13-64):$24, Junior/Senior(Ages 7-12 / 65+):$18
A fifteen-minute ride gliding through the air through the awe-inspiring natural beauty of the Adirondack Mountain range, the Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride transports visitors from the base of Whiteface Mountain to the peak of Little Whiteface. At the peak itself, look around and you’ll find yourself surrounded by Lake Placid and Lake Placid Village, Lake Champlain and some of the most massive peaks in all of New York State. Not a bad way to start your day hitting the slopes at Whiteface Mountain!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Tickets must be bought in advance online for the Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride. Please note that tickets for the Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride date specific.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
We are in this together.
Our team is:
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout our venue.
- Wearing face coverings (masks).
- Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures.
- Following guidelines recommended by New York State and CDC.
- Reducing capacity where necessary to maintain social distancing.
When visiting our resorts please help us by:
- Washing your hands often or using hand sanitizer.
- Practice social distancing and wear a face covering (mask) when not able to maintain 6 feet of distance;
- Face coverings (masks) will be required when riding the gondolas and in other areas at our venues.
- Sneeze into your elbow or use a tissue
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if showing any symptoms
Masks are required at all venues.
Thank you for your cooperation to help reduce the spread, and protect our employees, guests, and community.