Wed, 04/07/2021 8:30 amThu, 04/08/2021 8:30 amFri, 04/09/2021 8:30 amSat, 04/10/2021 8:30 am View More Dates
TICKETS: capacities may be limited
- Advanced purchase online is required for all lift tickets, lessons, and rentals.
- The availability of tickets, lessons, or rentals for purchase at the mountain is not guaranteed, and you may not be able to ski without a pre-purchased ticket.
- Once you have an RFID-enabled SKI3 Card (one of our lift tickets), it can be reloaded for future visits online for convenient direct-to-lift access at any of our resorts; Gore, Whiteface, and Belleayre.
We may require you to follow additional rules or guidelines in order to make purchases or reservations, to participate in certain promotions, or for other reasons.
In such cases, you may be asked to expressly consent to the Conditions of Purchase and the Assumption of Risk Agreement, for example, by clicking on a radio button marked “I have read and accept the Conditions of Purchase and the Assumption of Risk Agreement.” This type of agreement is known as a “click-through” agreement. In addition, certain policies or terms of sale may apply to online purchases or reservations made, which may be deemed accepted when you complete or confirm your purchase or reservation. All additional terms and click-through agreements as described in this paragraph are referred to as the Conditions of Purchase and the Assumption of Risk Agreement.
- Use our expanded drop off areas.
- Please limit the number of individuals utilizing our shuttle busses.
- Please do not leave children unattended at drop off areas.
- Arrive as ready to go as possible, avoiding unnecessary indoor time.
- Indoor storage space is limited; we encourage you to leave personal belongings in your vehicle.
- Skiers that traveled to the mountain together can ride the lifts together.
- Singles have the option of boarding the lift alone or with one other individual.
- A face covering is required while waiting in line for lifts, for loading and unloading, and for the duration of your ride.
- Windows in gondolas should remain open.
- Please adhere to posted signage at lift areas and the directions of our staff.
- All indoor food and beverage locations will adhere to a 50% reduction in capacity. Tables are spaced at a minimum of 6’ apart.
- Thank you for making room for others. Tables in food service areas can be occupied by those who have purchased food and beverage for up to 30 minutes in any location.
- Please try to avoid the busier lunch hour of approximately 12 noon. Look for daily specials we will be serving during off-peak hours.
- Individuals who are bringing their own food can use our outdoor spaces.
- Sorry, food preparation, food sharing, and heating of food are not permitted.
- No storing food at tables, locker rooms or other public spaces at the venues. If you are bringing your own food, it should fit into a personal pack and not left in the lodge. We do not allow large backpacks or coolers.
- Wear a face covering at all times. Social distancing is required.
- Please do not socialize inside.
- If you need to store personal items inside, please use a locker or wall racks provided. Consider leaving all of your personal items in your vehicle.
- Personal items cannot be stored under tables or in areas other than lockers or wall racks.
- Restroom occupancies have been reduced by 50%. Outdoor bathroom facilities are available.
- We will be having a phased opening for our snowsports programs.
- Resort specific details coming soon for all lessons and programs.
- We require those taking lessons to complete a health screening 24 hours prior to the lesson.
- Those taking lessons may ride the lifts together, provided that the required health screenings for both the instructor and all students have been completed.
- Face coverings are required while waiting for the shuttles, and the duration of a shuttle ride.
- Windows will be open.