Just passing through?
Nori's is a perfect place to stop and refuel, tune into FREE WIFI, get a hot soup with coffee/tea, plus we have a handicapped accessible bathroom with a baby changing station. Nori's is great for stocking up just before you get to your final destination.
· We now offer a full-menu Smoothie Window.
· Store Hours: Monday - Saturday 7am-7pm, Sunday 9am-6pm
· We are now serving Hot Dinners Monday – Wednesday & Thursday – Saturday 4pm - 6:45pm. Call ahead or stop in to pick up your order! Check out http://www.norisvillagemarket.com/Noris_deli.html to see what’s for dinner tonight!
Where are we?
The storefront of Nori's Village Market is on Woodruff Street, it is located at the corner of Church and Woodruff next to the Saranac River, Eye Care for the Adirondacks and Newman & Holmes.
· Breakfast Burrito
· Grilled Lentil Loaf Sandwich
· Ginger Chili Spring Rolls
· Seasonal Turkey & Cheddar Sandwich
· Eggplant Parmesan
· Avocado Wrap
· Egg Rolls: Egg roll wrappers stuffed with sautéed Cabbage, Carrots, Green Onions, Garlic, Asian seasonings, and Nori's Teriyaki Tofu. All fried into a tasty treat. Comes with Ginger Chili Dipping Sauce.
· Tempeh Reuben: Tempeh that’s marinated, baked, and sliced thin with Russian Dressing, sauerkraut and Swiss on Rock Hill Rye. Tempeh never had it so good!
· Turkey Reuben: Same as the Tempeh Reuben but made with Applegate Turkey instead!
· Buckwheat Soba Spring Rolls: Ginger-Garlic Tofu, Buckwheat Soba Noodles slathered in a Mushroom-Stir Fry Sauce and crisp Lettuce rolled up in a Rice Wrapper and served with an Asian Lime Dipping Sauce
· Sweet Potato Wrap: Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion, Balsamic Black Beans and Spinach with Cheddar Cheese. Vegan Option without cheese.
· Pizza! Flavor changes every week. Meat, Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free Options available!
· Roasted Potato Breakfast Burrito: Today's Breakfast Burrito is filled with Scrambled Eggs, Sautéed Onions & Peppers, Roasted Potatoes, Salsa and Cheddar.
· Roasted Beet & Feta Sandwich: Lovely Roasted Beets with Greens, Thinly Slice Red Onion, a Creamy Feta Sauce on a Stirato Roll
· Tofu Banh Mi: Marinated Tofu, Spicy Veganaise, Pickled Carrots, Daikon and Jalapenos topped with Cilantro on a crispy Baguette. Yum!
· Curry Noodle Spring Rolls: Rice Paper wrappers filled with Marinated Curry Rice Noodles, Red Cabbage, Red Pepper, Spinach, and Fresh Herbs served with our house-made Mango Sauce.
· Pad Thai: Rice Noodles, Peanuts, Garlic, Shallots, Tofu, Wheat-Free Tamari, Date/Prune Paste, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Chili Flakes, Eggs, Carrots, Green Onions, Pea Shoots, and Safflower Oil.
· Quiche: A creamy custard inside of our house made crust. We fill it full of delicious vegetables and bake it up fresh. The filling changes weekly depending on availability.
· Cubano Ham Sandwich: Applegate Black Forest Ham with House Made Pickles, Swiss Cheese, and a little Dijonaise on Rock Hill Farm Bread Grilled with Butter
· Sushi of the Day: Filling of the day, Seasoned Sushi Rice, Nori Wrapper, Tamari, Pickled Ginger and Wasabi
· Thai Curried Vegetable Wrap: Thai Roasted Veggies, Curry Sauce, and Spinach on a Spinach Wrap.
· Egg Rolls
· Falafel Wraps
· Brie & Vegetable Wrap
· Vegetarian "Meat” ball Sub
· Curry Tofu Wrap
· Thai Green Curry Spring Rolls
· Teriyaki Tofu
Fresh Food Made Daily at Nori’s
Vegan Muffins, Cookies, Brownies, Coffee, Soups, Burritos, Classic Hummus & Veggie Wraps, Chicken Salad Sandwich, Greek Salads, Garden Salads, Nori's Cobb Salad, Black Bean & Feta, Deviled Tofu, Potato Salad, Tabouli, Coleslaw, Pesto Pasta Salad, Fresh Organic Fruit, Salad, Roasted Sweets & Beets, Pad Thai, Greek Quinoa Salad, Etc.