Shh! Searching for an Adirondack alternative?
Searching for something secluded, fun and authentic Adirondack where you can choose your own personal lodging style from upscale artisan built Adirondack cabins to lake-view suites? Where your neighbor is 25 acres of…space? Discover a vanishing Adirondack lodge and Great Camp experience featuring an 1886 iconic main lodge highlighting our winter theme: the years it operated during the Speakeasy era with hidden tables, raids by 1920’s Cop’ers and fun events for the romantic to families!
- One of the last of its kind in the midst of 25 acres. Minutes away from Lake Placid, Saranac Lake, and Tupper Lake and a timeless world apart.
- Savor a History of Adirondack Food tasting and other winter Adk. Discovery events.
- Take a cross country ski or snowshoe on our nature trails with our complimentary equipment.
- Old World Kitchen cooking demos.
- History of Beer Workshops in our USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar.
- Adirondack Alps dining.
Where “Keeping a sense of place” won a National Geographic Traveler award and you can stay in 1 of 7 North American Audubon International “Platinum” Green Hotels.
Choose your own Style of Adirondack lodging
In the Great Camp tradition of offering diverse lodging experiences where your front door is Adirondack winter spaces and a pristine mountain lake beach where Einstein relaxed. Create your own experience:
- Adirondack cabins: miniature great camps with fireplaces in the midst of our nature trails.
- Lake-view suites with bubbling Jacuzzi’s on our 3-acre Great Camp lake lawn.
Adirondack Discovery Packages
Discount your lodging stay with a host of Adirondack Discovery packages. From Speakeasy Tasting Dinners and Sleigh Rides to Old World Cooking demos and History of Prohibition Beer workshops. Throw away the keys to discover our nature and reconnect with yours.
Feel the Inspiration of 4 Generations of Family
All inspired by our families Great Camp artisan traditions. Each lodging has a story to tell honored by the legacy of family craftsmanship - and stewardship.
Over time we have culled a unique artisan style: luxurious without pretension, imaginative within natural subtly and personalized character personified in our inclusion in “Adirondack Style Great Camps & Lodges” and New York State’s Romantic Inns.