Matt Burnett Guiding
- 24 Jenkins StreetSaranac Lake, NY 12983
A fully licensed and insured Adirondack Guide, Matt Burnett has spent his life in the central Adirondacks and is ready to share his experience with you!
In addition to being a licensed NYS guide, Matt is also a former DEC ranger and a renowned Adirondack artist. Photographs from your trip are provided as part of this service and painting commissions are available.
Matt specializes in youth paddle trips, ice fishing, and other traditional outdoor recreation in the Adirondacks.
Safety first and customized outdoor experiences for the whole family is our priority --- winter, summer, spring and fall.
Contact us for a customized trip. Many options are available:
· Guided Adirondack ice fishing trips
· Guided Adirondack paddling trips
· Guided Multi-Day trips in the Adirondacks
· Guideboat touring - Experience the Adirondacks the way the original Adirondack Guides and sportsmen did. In a traditional Adirondack guide boat!