A fully licensed and insured Adirondack Guide, Matt Burnett has spent his life in the central Adirondacks and is ready to share his experience with you! In addition to being a licensed NYS guide, Matt is also an Adirondack 46er.
Matt specializes in youth paddle trips, ice fishing, and other traditional outdoor recreation in the Adirondacks.
Safety first and customized outdoor experiences for the whole family is our priority --- winter, summer, spring and fall.
Contact us for a customized trip. Options available:
- Guideboat touring - Experience the Adirondacks the way the original Adirondack Guides and sportsmen did. In a traditional Adirondack guide boat!
- Guided Adirondack paddling trips
- Team Building
- Guided Adirondack ice fishing trips
- Guided Adirondack hiking trips
- Guided Multi-Day trips in the Adirondacks
Local knowledge, generations of practice, and a lifetime of experience.
On The Map