St. Regis Canoe Outfitters
- 73 Dorsey StreetSaranac Lake, NY 12983
St. Regis Canoe Outfitters is ideally situated in downtown Saranac Lake with easy access to the Saranac River and the Saranac Lakes:
Our Saranac Lake Base is in the village right on the Saranac River, a part of the 740 mile Northern Forest Canoe Trail.
We are a family-owned canoe and kayak outfitter that has been operating in the Adirondacks since 1984. We offer complete support services, including:
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals— Lightweight boats-solo, tandem or 3 person. Brands include Souris River, Wenonah, Placid Boatworks, Nova Craft, Current Designs, Old Town & others.
- Outfitting Packages—with gear, boats and food.
- Day trip packages—from two hours to a full day – your choice of boat.
- Guided Trips daily—history trips, natural history, youth or family trips.
- Transport and shuttles—we can move you and gear or we can move your vehicle.
- Gear Rentals—tents, packs, stoves, water filters, sleeping bags, pads & more.
- Food Packing Services—real food packed by the meal in a waterproof pack.
- Retail shop— 5000 Sq. ft of paddling accessories!
Our staff is knowledgeable and enthusiastic in sharing route information.